Thursday, October 7, 2010

hostess with the (not so) mostess

My handsome and wonderful Zachy is turning 25! I have been trying to think of things to do for his birthday for a while and I think I've finally settled on throwing him a party. I could take him somewhere, but I really think he'd be happier to be surrounded by his friends and I really want him to be honored with a whole group of people gathered to celebrate his date of arrival.

The only issue is...I'm freaking out about throwing this thing together! I have A LOT of cleaning to do. There will be A LOT of cooking to do. And handfulls of other things to put together by the 18th! I want to hang a bunch of pictures of him throughout the years and I have a few other cute ideas. I just really want this to be great, but I'm worried it will look like crap and no one will have enough to eat/drink etc. It's not the work I'm afraid of...it's the finished product!

So in lieu of starting my sewing classes and taking on the world of baking, I'm taking on the next 10 days and putting together the bash of the century for my baby! (or at least the bash of his quarter century.)

Keep 'em crossed.
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment